Would you like to work at Manning, Hermann's, or one of the many coffee, food or retail outlets on campus?
The USU is often looking for students with quality customer service experience to join our team during the busy semester time.
We have various shifts available (majority of them being Monday to Friday).
We regularly have casual or full-time job opportunities available, including:
- Baristas – working in our busy cafes/coffee carts (at least 2 years experience working with commercial coffee machines required)
- Bar staff – working in Manning and Hermanns' Bar (RSA required)
- Retail – working in our campus stores
- Grill cooks – working in our kitchens across our campus outlets
- Administration – working within various USU departments
If you are interested in being part of the casual pool for any of the above roles please complete the General Employment Application Form and send it to
We will keep your application on file for approximately 3 months and will contact you when we have any vacancies that suit your skills and experience.
We encourage you to check the vacant positions our website regularly and to apply for any positions you feel may match your preferences, availabilities, skills and experience.
Enquiries regarding opportunities at USU admin, retail, bar and food outlets should be directed to
Human Resources Department:
T 02 9563 6224
Level 5, A09 Holme Building
The University of Sydney, NSW, 2006