Foundation for International Medical Relief of Children GM
Monday 6 August 2012
12pm - 2pm
Isabel Fidler Room
Foundation for International Medical Relief of Children
1. Discuss possible improvements to fundraising and volunteering events of semester 1, such as RMH dinners, Pork Roll day and brekky sale.
2. Look into future opportunities, including Mirage and Wairoa School. Present a system of scheduling for future events.
3. Discuss the possibility of organising a major event for this semester.
4. Highlight the social events planned for society members.
5. Vote on alterations to the constitution regarding changing the date of the AGM to October/November.
6. Electing a new treasurer.